Projects with PHPF-UNOCHA
Project Title: Continuation and response to Govt led COVID-19 strategy in the shape of scaling up government efforts to strengthen IPC measures, essential health services, including MNCH, psychosocial support, vaccination, and disease surveillance in the high-risk District of Peshawar – KP
Project Tenure: Sep 06, 2021, To March 04, 2022
Total Budget: 250,000.15
– Establishment of 03 One Stop COVID-19 Centers through TRIAGE in the 03 Health Facilities by concern DHO.
– One Mobile team the Mobile Van will be equipped according to WHO Guidelines and Medical Officer with other health care staff will perform duty according to project Indicators.
– Formation of Health Committees in Catchment Population.
– Covid-19 vaccination (46080) in BHUs/RHCs catchment areas at Peshawar through mobile vaccination teams
– Provision of Vaccination in rural areas through one-stop C-19 centers and mobile team
– # 2592 Psycho-social Counselling support will be provided to women and girls.
– # 40320 C-19 Screening of suspected cases and provision of essential primary health care services at designated BHUs/RHCs
– # 8640 MNCH services will be provided to women and adolescent girls along with the provision of medicines and supplements for pregnant ladies through the One Stop COVIID-19 Centre.
– Conduction of # 72 Mobile Health clinics in remote areas for C-19 and PHC services.
– # 4032 Swab collection of the suspected patients and RATS for vulnerable PLWs
– Capacity Building training of 120 Government Health workers on IDS-RS reporting for timely C-19/outbreak reporting mechanism.
– # 2592 Health & Hygiene Awareness Sessions
– # 100000 Provision of Face Masks to the general public.
– # 2500 Provision of Safety Kits to Positive Cases.
– Free Ambulance Referral of 100% Patients.